Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Not that anyone actually reads my blog, but just in case someone stumbles upon it I thought I would add something new. I am 10 days away from my due date. Hard to believe! I am more than ready physically, although I am still somewhat hesitant mentally. I'm sure that anyone who has had a child can understand what I mean.
Joshua is very excited to meet his sister! We are sad that he will not be able to come to the hospital to see her after she is born because of H1N1, but are planning to get pictures to him through my parents. My Mom will be at the hospital and send pictures from her phone to my Dad's phone for Joshua to see.
I will probably not add anything before she is born, and knowing myself I will probably not add anything until long after she is born, but eventually I will get a picture posted.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

got your Christmas card. Yippee a baby girl. So happy for you. Did all go well in the delivery?

Midwest Mama said...

Can you believe my daughter is 7 months old and this is the first time I have gotten back on this blog. I actually forgot about it until tonight. Everything went well with the delivery if you don't count the epidural running dry from about 7-9cm, baby's heart rate dropping and being forced to get on all fours with a room full of people present and then puking twice before pushing. Oh, and having to go to the ER 3 days postpartum b/c of a fever. Other than that it was much better than last time! :)